Saturday, October 17, 2009

what do you mean you don't believe that this is my room?

Yupp, My amazingly clean bedroom that I spent the past 5 hours cleaning... And yes, that is a random water bottle standing up in the middle of my floor. Usually when I have to go to bed, I just move all the junk on it onto my pink chair thing that's smothered in clothes, as you can see in the picture. Ha. You should've seen my closet. The floor was buried under (literally) 2 feet of random stuff.

Yeahhhhhh, I'm not exactly very organized......

But on a brighter side, at least I got my camera to work (meaning that I kept turning it on and off until it started to magically work again. Behold my amazing abilities.)! (: And that's always a good thing, since I'm a bit of a failure when it comes to things like getting complicated stuff like that to work. At least now, I can finally start to post pictures of my daily outfits, along with my collection of scarves!

What?

Never hear of a scarf collection? Pshhh. Well, really, I only have 14 or 15, and I've only worn about...hm, maybe 4 of them? But my friends and I have kind of an inside joke thing where they always ask me what color my scarf is, and I have to randomly come up with a new color name that combines all the colorsssssss of my scarf. Like yesterday for instance. My scarf color was PLURLOWROOOOOOONGE (with an awesome little french accent). It's suppose to be a combo of purple, pink, yellow and orange...sort of. And on Tuesday my scarf was blurple. See, see, sound familiar?

Pinky promise that I'll post more pics Monday since I just realized how boring this post must be without COLORRRRRRR and something actually interesting besides plain blocks of words.

Ta Ta Til Then,
Qi

No comments:

Post a Comment