Wednesday, October 21, 2009

i got in trouble because my skirt was too short!?

My outfit from yesterday, which consisted offffffffffff a black and white plaid skirt from 1st grade or something that I somehow still fit into, a Falls Creek scarf, Energie white top with black polka dots, and the little jacket thing was just something that I found in my closet. The necklace is from JCPenney, and I'm wearing some old tights, which I'm eventually going to shred up as part of my Halloween costume.

I have this art teacher and his name is Mr.____. Hm. Let's call him Mr. Art Teacher. Yeah. That works. So I got in trouble yesterday because according to Mr. Art Teacher, my skirt was too short and was disrupting the learning environment of my fellow students...and guess what I see today? Girls wearing shorts that were half as long as my skirt was. It's absolutely amazing how much justice there is in that wonderful place that we call school.

Off to design my own haunted house picture now for Mr. Art Teacher's class!

Yours Truly,
Qi

2 comments:

  1. i like ur outfit : )
    it's like the regualar skooloutfits
    in japan! lucky my skool
    don't say anythin' about our outfits?!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, it's really good. I hope you will check mine:
    www.abitofeverything-nicoline.blogspot.com
    -Nicoline:)

    ReplyDelete